(¯`°.Gotthard from Switzerland.°´¯)

Lite tra Leo e Steve...

« Older   Newer »
Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 18/6/2007, 07:09

CITAZIONE (Soulburner @ 15/6/2007, 20:03)
Unfortunately we have a few persons who write in this guestbook in very bad Italian language. As a result of this, we are sorry to inform you all, that we from now on will DELETE all messages in Italian language.We feel really bad for those Italian fans who write nice messages to the band. We hope you will be able to write in German or English...we still want to hear from you.

Regards
Paul
Webmaster

nella sezione news:

17.06.2007 Guestbook entries

Unfortunately we have had some really bad language and personal attacks in the guestbook for quite some time. We are really sorry that some people don´t know how to use this guestbook. We know that it is only a few people who are doing this, but we feel we have to put an end to this. We have really been thinking about how we should solve this problem. Worst case will be to close the guestbook, and leave a lot of fans without the possibility to write messages to the band…..and that is really not what we want. All these messages has been in Italian, and we are really sorry that our decision today will effect people who write nice messages in Italian language.

From now on, all messages in Italian WILL BE DELETED from the guestbook. We hope that all Italian fans will be able to write in German or English, because we still want to hear from you.

Steve, Leo, Marc, Hena, Freddy & Webmaster Paul

questa proprio nn me l'aspettavo! una vera ingiustizia contro tutti i fans italiani!!! non è giusto che per un imbecille ci debbano andare di mezzo tutti! ma nn era piu semplice bannare o bloccare l'ID di questo utente che scrive insulti???

bah... ora lascio un messaggio IN INGLESE sul guestbook

Edited by Sweetdevil76 - 18/6/2007, 11:12

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 18/6/2007, 07:25

ecco il messaggio che ho lasciato sul guestbook

I think that's not a good solution for all the italian fan of Gotthard wich can't write in english or german... they are discriminate... There isn't any other solution? maybe to block the ip adress of this person... It's not fair that we can't write on the guestbook if the blame lay to another person... Greetings Karin

traduzione:
penso che nn sia una buona soluzione per tutti i fans italiani che nn possono scrivere in inglese o tedesco... sono discriminate. nn c'è un'altra soluzione? magari bloccare l'inidirizzo ip di questa persona. nn è giusto che che noi nn possiamo scrivere sul guestbook quando la copla è di un'altra persona.. saluti Karin

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 18/6/2007, 09:47

ma quanta gente maleducata c'è in questo mondo?

una mi ha risposto cosi:
Name: Ana
Date: 18/06-2007 09:44:32 AM
@Sweetdevil76 maybe its time that they learn some words of the biggest language in the world. It is not that hard at all. And im surprised that its still people who dont now how to write and read English.
Better that then to close the guestbook.

traduzione: forse è ora che imparano qualche parola della lingua piu grande al mondo, nn è cosi difficile. sono sopresa che ci sono ancora persone che nn sanno scrivere e leggere in inglese, meglio che chiudere il geustbook

e questa è stata la mia risposta:

Name: Sweetdevil76
Date: 18/06-2007 10:47:59 AM
@ana

oh sorry that there are people they don't speak the biggest language in the world! for your information I speak italian (mother language) english german and french!!!!! but there are some people they speak only italian...

traduzione: oh mi spiace che ci siano persone che nn parlano la lingua piu grande del mondo!!!! per tua informazione parlo italiano (madre lingua) inglese tedesco e francese, ma ci sono persone che parlano solo italiano...

Giant.
view post Posted on 18/6/2007, 23:57

Hai fatto bene!!! Di imbecilli c'é ne sono a flotte!!! E di persone che nn sanno fare il proprio lavoro "tipo il webmaster dei gotthard" c'é ne sono ancora di piu'!!

Vorrei vedere se mi metto a insultare i Gotthard in inglese se cancellano tutti i mess.. Sarei proprio curioso di vedere se tolgono la lingua piu' parlata al mondo -_- !!! Guardate ho un giramento di P...E CHE NN AVETE NEPPURE IDEA!!! :angry:

cris 71
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 07:19

Senza parole.......... :ph34r:

Linda Gotthard Nordic
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 11:58

QUOTE (Sweetdevil76 @ 18/6/2007, 08:09)
QUOTE (Soulburner @ 15/6/2007, 20:03)
Unfortunately we have a few persons who write in this guestbook in very bad Italian language. As a result of this, we are sorry to inform you all, that we from now on will DELETE all messages in Italian language.We feel really bad for those Italian fans who write nice messages to the band. We hope you will be able to write in German or English...we still want to hear from you.

Regards
Paul
Webmaster

nella sezione news:

Unfortunately we have had some really bad language and personal attacks in the guestbook for quite some time. We are really sorry that some people don´t know how to use this guestbook. We know that it is only a few people who are doing this, but we feel we have to put an end to this. We have really been thinking about how we should solve this problem. Worst case will be to close the guestbook, and leave a lot of fans without the possibility to write messages to the band…..and that is really not what we want. All these messages has been in Italian, and we are really sorry that our decision today will effect people who write nice messages in Italian language.

From now on, all messages in Italian WILL BE DELETED from the guestbook. We hope that all Italian fans will be able to write in German or English, because we still want to hear from you.

questa proprio nn me l'aspettavo! una vera ingiustizia contro tutti i fans italiani!!! non è giusto che per un imbecille ci debbano andare di mezzo tutti! ma nn era piu semplice bannare o bloccare l'ID di questo utente che scrive insulti???

Unfortunately the person/persons who is writing shitty language dont have any permanent IP so it cant be blocked. We got some bad comments in the GN Guestbook to.
I getting so pissed when some people spoil for everybody else!

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 12:34

CITAZIONE (Linda Gotthard Nordic @ 19/6/2007, 12:58)
CITAZIONE (Sweetdevil76 @ 18/6/2007, 08:09)
nella sezione news:

Unfortunately the person/persons who is writing shitty language dont have any permanent IP so it cant be blocked. We got some bad comments in the GN Guestbook to.

Hi Linda!

It's a pity that they cant' blocked this person... it's not good that we can't write on the guestbook in italian if the blame lay to another person...there are a lot of fans they don't speak english... I know that was not happy what this person wrote.... I hope only that everything will be back to normal asap!!

I'm regret that this person wrote on your guestbook too...

Linda Gotthard Nordic
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 13:37

QUOTE (Sweetdevil76 @ 19/6/2007, 13:34)
QUOTE (Linda Gotthard Nordic @ 19/6/2007, 12:58)

Hi Linda!

It's a pity that they cant' blocked this person... it's not good that we can't write on the guestbook in italian if the blame lay to another person...there are a lot of fans they don't speak english... I know that was not happy what this person wrote.... I hope only that everything will be back to normal asap!!

I'm regret that this person wrote on your guestbook too...

I agree! The guestbook have to be open for fans and languages from all over the world. Hope they solve the problem asap.

Soulburner
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 13:41

CITAZIONE (Sweetdevil76 @ 18/6/2007, 08:09)

L'ho fatto pure io ma...senza nessuna risposta...

Giant.
view post Posted on 19/6/2007, 17:32

Sorry... Ma nn ho capito nà mazza!!! Scusate un' attimo ma sono solo io che nn so l'inglese? :confuso17.gif:

Unnamed Feeling
view post Posted on 20/6/2007, 10:40

Veramente senza parole.. mi sa tanto che quella persona abbia intrapreso lo spirito del guestbook in modo diverso... :woot:
E in ogni caso non mi sembra giusto che vengano cancellati i messaggi in italiano... porca zozza... :P
Adesso dovro' scrivere in inglese.. :cry:

Daisy74
view post Posted on 20/6/2007, 20:10

Ci sono rimasta malissimo anch'io :o: quando ho visto i provvedimenti presi dal webmaster.... non ci possocredere :cry:
In questo modo penalizza solo i fans italiani :cry24.gif: che non sanno l'inglese, mentre la persona responsabile degli insulti :furiosi20.gif: può benissimo cominciare a scriverli in un'altra lingua (se la sa),
che soluzione inutile hanno pensato..... :huh: :(

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 21/6/2007, 07:37

CITAZIONE (Daisy74 @ 20/6/2007, 21:10)
Ci sono rimasta malissimo anch'io :o: quando ho visto i provvedimenti presi dal webmaster.... non ci possocredere :cry:
In questo modo penalizza solo i fans italiani :cry24.gif: che non sanno l'inglese, mentre la persona responsabile degli insulti :furiosi20.gif: può benissimo cominciare a scriverli in un'altra lingua (se la sa),
che soluzione inutile hanno pensato..... :huh: :(

ho i miei dubbi che quella persona sappia un'altra lingua, scrive a malapena in italiano :rofl.gif:

Daisy74
view post Posted on 21/6/2007, 20:40

CITAZIONE (Sweetdevil76 @ 21/6/2007, 08:37)
ho i miei dubbi che quella persona sappia un'altra lingua, scrive a malapena in italiano :rofl.gif:

hihihihihihi :mfr_lol.gif: :rofl.gif: bella questa... mi sa che hai ragione ;)

luserta
view post Posted on 15/7/2007, 09:52

altro che rimasta male ho messo un messaggio in dialetto..vediamo se lo cancellano ehehson un altra che non sa l'inglese..so un po difrancese e tedesco ma non scriverlo....

31 replies since 20/5/2007, 22:36   624 views