(¯`°.Gotthard from Switzerland.°´¯)

la collaborazione di Steve con Ayreon

« Older   Newer »
Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 3/4/2008, 12:52

Steve ha collaborato (e come lui tantissimi altri grandi nomi della musica) con Ayreon al suo nuovo album

Steve Lee - Ayreon Project

As many of you know, Steve was invited as one of the guestsingers on the new Ayreon CD called 01011001. Here you have a few words from Steve:

I’ve got a call from Arjien Lucassen (mind of “Ayreon” project) asking if I’d be interested in recording a few vocal parts for the new record!
In fact I know him from an audition I did with the band “Vengeance”, ( I was supposed to be the new singer, back in 1989)….But I guess it was to early for me to jump into the professional music career as a vocalist !!! Then Arjien asked me to sing on his previous “Ayreon” albums as well, but we’ve never found the perfect “timing” to do so…
I guess we were both too busy with our own projects!!

This time I thought ,”why not?”…! So he sent me the demos with “my” vocal parts and it blew me away!!!
The work in the studio was very cool and loose (without being unprofessional of course) and Arjien recorded all my vocals in his own studio in Holland on just one Day!
I think it’s good to try different things out …It’s fun to gain new experience and this record gives me the chance to spread Gotthard’s and my name into the music business (other style and new audience)!
Being on the record with lots of other artists awakes interests!

The result is a powerful and “epic” CD, with a lot of colours and modern approach and it’s cool to discover lots of “magic moments” while listening to the Album.
This album is quite different from Gotthard’s music, but I think it’s worth to listen to it…
I’ll look forward on our fans reactions to find out if they like it or not!
All I know is…We had a great time doing it!
Enjoy ….

Steve Lee

questo è il sito di Ayreon
ayreon webpage

ed ecco la voce inconfondibile di Steve

steve's song

profroy
view post Posted on 4/4/2008, 12:04

ecco, ho sentito trenta secondi e sono già qui che cerco di procurarmi l'intera discografia!!!!! :cool10.gif:

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 7/4/2008, 09:20

ho preso il cd!!!! ho avuto modo di sentire solo alcune canzoni, devo approfondire meglio l'ascolto, ma promette piu che bene!!!

Soulburner
view post Posted on 19/4/2008, 09:31

Anche io ce l'ho nella lista degli acquisti...conosco Ayreon, di nome, da anni...ma purtroppo non ho mai sentito nulla della sua musica...

3 replies since 3/4/2008, 12:52   257 views