(¯`°.Gotthard from Switzerland.°´¯)

Messaggio di Marc sul Sito ufficiale

« Older   Newer »
Daisy74
view post Posted on 2/7/2008, 12:47

Marc ha scritto un messaggio sul sito ufficiale per aggiornarci sulla sua salute :D

dice che sta meglio, sta continuando con la riabilitazione, l'unico problema è ancora la gamba, non riesce ancora ad appoggiarsi completamente

Marc Torna presto in tour, ti rivogliamo on stage :cool10.gif:

copio e incollo il suo messaggio ;)

Hello all you writers and readers

At last I find the time to write to you.
First of all I would like to thank you for the many letters and also apologise that it took so long until I answered.

I have been on the road to recovery since the day after my surgery and will soon be back to normal. As a result of my acrobat attempts I broke my thumb and sustained a compound fracture near the knee on the lower leg. Logically that meant a long time in the hospital, the rehabilitation clinic and resting at home and the worst part was not being able to play bass and not even embracing my Harley Davidson!

If you have an accident you get around to nothing.
In addition to Gotthard daily business I obviously had to try to get on my feet again. The daily routine is sometimes very tight if you are injured in two different areas (hand and knee) and naturally have to have therapy for both.

But that’s all getting better now
Sure, I will not be in top form straight away in particular when it comes to walking.
Playing the bass is definitely improving as I’ve been practising intensely for the last two weeks so everything is going well. But walking will still take a while I think.
How long I can not say. For two weeks now I have been able to burden my leg slightly and from next week I am allowed to put full weight on my leg. It will certainly take a while until I jump around again especially as the muscles are most affected and have to be rebuilt.

But how quickly this will be, I do not know. What I do know is that I am a get up and go person and certainly will be hanging onto my bass (even better vice versa).

The first goal I have is to play at the Pilatus "Unplugged" on the 5th July to play, because here I can get comfortable on a stool and in between the song be served drinks by some lovely girls. This is realistic and will certainly work. Further concerts depend on my walking abilities.

I'll be better soon and I’ll be able to enjoy some Vodka after the concerts, without damaging myself and standing on two legs with my thumbs up and at full speed.

Everything is good; everything will get better

Your Marc

cris 71
view post Posted on 2/7/2008, 13:13

Speriamo si rimetta presto, magari per Settembre per il concerto a Milano. :)

Sweetdevil76
view post Posted on 7/7/2008, 10:42

eh si speriamo bene... forza Marc ti aspettiamo!!!!!!!

guarisci presto!!! so che è molto lunga la riabilitazione, ma vedrai che tornerai piu in forma di prima!!! :P

2 replies since 2/7/2008, 12:47   186 views